Private Napoleon in Paris Full Day Guided Tour
A Paris private tour to follow all day the footstep of Napoleon in Paris. Includes a Louvre tour to see the great Napoleonic Louvre paintings and the Napoleon Tomb at the Invalides. With a passionate postgraduate fully licensed tour guide.
Napoleon in Paris Full-Day Tour in a Nutshell
From 380 € for 1 to 2 people + 50 € per extra person
- +/- 7 or 8-hour walking tour in English
- Really private = your party only (6 people max.)
- +/- 6.5 to 8.5 km distance covered (without the museum walk)
- Postgraduate (MPhil) certified French national guide
- Availability: not on Tuesdays, not on Thursday
- Best days for the tour Friday Saturday Sunday
Museums (Tickets not included)
- Skip-the-line ticket to buy on the Louvre website
- Napoleon Tomb: Tickets to buy on the Invalides website
KNOW MORE / BOOK
What’s the Tour About?
Napoleon Paintings in the Louvre
Paris Dreamed City of Napoleon
Napoleon Tomb in the Invalides
Your Private Tour Guide in Paris
Certified French national guide
BA, Magna Cum Laude, Heritage Developpement & Preservation from Conservatoire des Arts et Métiers
Postgraduate from Paris Dauphine-PSL University
Napoléon in Paris Full Day Tour Content
The Napoleon full day (+/- 7 or 8 hours) is based on the content of the Napoleon in Paris 3-hours tour which is split in 2 parts (morning walk & afternoon walk) to which is added flexible extra content. The full-day tour is structured in 6 parts.
9h30AM to 10h30AM: Morning Napoleon walk (+/- 1 hour)
10h30AM to 12h30PM: Napoleon oriented Louvre tour (+/- 2 hours)
12h30PM to 13h30PM: Pause (sandwich / break) (+/- 1 hour)
13h30PM to 14PM: “Option Buffer” (+/- 0.5 hour)
14PM to 16PM: Afternoon Napoleon walk (+/- 2 hours)
16PM to 17PM: Napoleon Tomb (+/- 0.5 to 1 hour)
This program is presented with a theoretical schedule that is non-contractual and for product comprehension only. It may be impacted by a multitude of contingencies in the function of which the tour will have to be adapted.
The 2-hour Louvre tour includes the time to line the security check. All the on-line tickets are called “Skip-the-line ticket” by the industry. A lot of people have these “Skip-the-line tickets” and you will have to wait with them for the security checks, this may be long.
No food, no drink included.
The half hour “Option Buffer” is a time reserve to be able to absorb contingencies and/or to better adapt the tour to your expectations: lower rhythm of visit, more time for a lunch break, or optionally to have an extra Napoleon walk in Saint-Germain-des-Prés crossing the Pont-des-Arts.
Tour Flexibility, Options and Praticals Aspects
First morning part of the tour is non-flexible: we have to start the tour on time and to reach on time our half-hour entry time slot in the Louvre.
Once in the Louvre, the tour is much more flexible. You can favor lunch break, Louvre visit, extra walk, you to decide (and the weather too).
Sandwich / Lunch break: lunch or lunch organization is not included in the tour. The more efficient break is to have a quick sandwich / lunch in the Louvre or the Louvre gallery (there are many possibilities in the Louvre’s galleries and the Louvre’s Mall). If you are a tour enthusiast lunch break can be less than an hour, not a problem for us
Invalides and Napoleon’s tomb: the tour is designed to end at the Invalides meaning to enter in the invalides and see Napoleon’s tomb.
Nevertheless, If you have already seen it or prefer to see it by yourself another day just mention it during the booking process and we will know that you prefer to spend more time in other aspects of the tour: Louvre extension tour or Saint-Germain extra walk.
Things to know before Booking
Next to the exit of the metro station “Grands Boulevards” in the 2nd arrondissement (district) of Paris.
Access: Metro station “Grands Boulevards”, line 8 or line 9.
Napoleon in Paris Full Day Tour Private Tour Attention Points
- Tour is on foot covering +/- 6.5 km to 8.5 km city walk to which you have to add extra walks for the museums (Louvre, Invalides) so good health and comfortable shoes are mandatory.
- Prices do not include transportation, food, drinks, or any other extra services. Lunch is not included.
- A private tour means that the tour is for your party only not that the Louvre or the Invalides is privatized.
- Some monuments can be presented from far: for example Arc de Triomphe.
- Tour duration, distance covered & content are purely indicative, they may vary due to contingencies.
Book your Napoleon in Paris Full day Tour
Just select the date you want for your Napoleon tour and folow the below 4 steps easy process.
(1) Receive our OK email (free pre-booking valid 48 hours)
(2) Buy your Louvre ticket on line 10h30AM same date.
(3) Once you have your ticket pay your tour on line
(4) Receive our
Private Tour Napoleon in ParisExtended tour (+/-7 or 8 hours)
For 1 to 2 people + 50 € for any extra person
A group of maximum 6 people exclusively yours
Tickets not included